Skip to main content

No pictures

Pictures aren't always the best at describing feelings. Words can sometimes be a really good substitute. Many of you know that love of my life is often Mia. Not his fault. Sometimes I just need someone to confide in. My mom's usually a pretty good substitute, but she's not answering. I played the piano today in order to extract some emotion. Which is pretty phenomenal considering I'd just been at the church practicing organ for over an hour. I play the piano often, but not usually with the intent of expressing feelings. Prokofiev's Suggestion Diabolique is an awesome expression of how I was feeling inside. I finished it off with a Chopin Nocturne op.72 no.1 I'm surprisingly feeling better. What do you do? Hit a pillow? I hope I'm brave enough for book club tonight. I don't know if I want to cry any more today. Bottom line. I miss him.

Comments

Sarah said…
I understand the pain and frustration Aubs. You can call me if you need to!
:( I am so sorry. If you moved back to Vegas then we could hang out. REmember second year of dental school-semester before the boards? Ugh. I am sure that it does not hold a candle to his residency but you were so strong then that I am sure you can do it noW Best of luck!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...