Skip to main content

December fun

Aria is being as beautiful as ever! She's using her beauty to sway us into taking the Christmas tree down off the ledge so that she can reach it! We fought hard, but I think she finally won.

We got our first family pictures taken. They turned out really cute - and I love out small little family.

Finally we spent one evening together in downtown Las Vegas. We went and saw the fountains at the bellagio where it was awesome to see little Aria's eyes light up when they played the beautiful Christmas music with the water. We also went to the ethel m chocolate factory where they had a candy-land like display of lights. Too bad aria was asleep for that part!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...