Skip to main content

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going

*private*
Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

Comments

Emily said…
I keep up with your blog! My email address is emilyannhawkes[at]gmail.com.
Lckevan said…
I love to read your blog! Email address is Lckevan@gmail.com
I would love to keep in touch- karrissa{at}inpnet{dot}org. Thanks!
Unknown said…
Would love to continue reading your blog! My email is saraorton@gmail.com. Thanks!
Laura said…
Love your blog!
chexmuddybuddies@gmail.com
Of course I want in! davis.genevieve@gmail.com
Love ya and miss you! We need to chat and catch up soon!
Tiffany Webber said…
Count me in too! tiffanylwebber [at]yahoo[dot]com It was fun to see you the other day!! Let's get together again soon!!
Ashlee said…
Count me in too!
ank123@gmail.com
Allyssa said…
allyssa13@gmail.com you always have CUTE CUTE pics =)
Kimbo said…
Yes I agree. I love being private. Only downfall is no automatic updates, but that's fine with me. I figure if people really want to see what's going on they'll manually check it too :) kimberlymohlman@gmail.com
aliseandrews said…
I definitely want to see more of your beautiful pictures of your beautiful family!
authorlady29@gmail.com
aliseandrews said…
By the way, this is Beth. :-)
Chong said…
chong5_kjb [at] yahoo [dot] com

I'm one of Nate friends from HS (Kiley). It's fun to see what everyone is up to these days...and I really like your pictures.
Please add me to the list :) jjwilliams05@gail.com

Thanks!
ChasandKylie said…
I would like to keep up with you :)
kylie_hipp@Hotmail.com
Hey! I would love to keep looking! cdkinghorn(@)hotmail(dot)com
Katie Nikolaus said…
forever_soprano@hotmail.com
Hilary F. said…
Hey Aubs! I follow your blog - your kids are too cute not to spy on :)
-Hilary (Schram) Felsted

hfelsted@gmail.com
KaraCampbell said…
karadcampbell@gmail.com

You wont regret it! There is major comfort in knowing random people are not doting over your beautiful kids!
Lori said…
Hi Aubrey! We love keeping up with your beautiful family through your blog. lnpettit@gmail.com
Unknown said…
leavittorleaveit@gmail.com
David and Amy said…
harrypotter122@aol.com :)
Alicia said…
hansenalicia2000@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
Hi Aubrey! I dont know if you remember me from school, but your kids are so stinking cute! If you are ok with me blog stalking you will you send me an invite! emtanna09@gmail.com Thanks!
Annalee (Childs) Burnett
Amie Orton said…
devinandamie@gmail.com
pj_prissy@hotmail.com This is Paige (Anderson) Christensen, from High School, I would like an add if you don't mind. Cute kids!

Popular posts from this blog

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...