Skip to main content

just call me crazy

I often think to myself that I'm crazy. or. What was I thinking? For example... I know a fun family activity... let's go hang out in the 110 degree heat and participate in a free event at the Springs Preserve. Actually it ended up being really fun, but it was H-O-T. This is us waiting in line to get Snow Cones in the little sliver of shade there was.
Photobucket

I love this face. 'How much longer?'
Photobucket

Target was sponsoring it so they had all these cute little extra activities that totally made the venture worth it. The kids got to go on an 'archeological dig' looking for shells, pine cones and river rocks. Aria found a shell.
Photobucket

despite the heat we had a great time.
Photobucket

I also spend a lot of time taking pictures of my kids DOING crazy things in the summertime.
stacking cereal boxes like blocks.
Photobucket

wearing cool headbands.
Photobucket

jumping on the bed.
Photobucket

and exploring my skills in photography. Hopefully getting better.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, my favorite set.
Photobucket

I also love the ones over on the photog blog, but you'll have to visit over there to see those precious ones.

Comments

Ashlee said…
I think that you are a wonderful photographer and I wish I lived closer!
Raquel said…
So cute, I miss haing a baby to practice taking pictures on. He is so cute! oh and my email is raq9900@msn.com
Teresa said…
thanks for the invite!! I love the jumping on the bed pics!! very fun and cre8ive!!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...