Skip to main content

parade

Just a quick reminder: I am going PRIVATE! So leave your email... please. :)

We have had so much fun this summer. To start with I've got just a few random pictures of things we've been doing to try and stay cool. Riding bikes in the late evening to go get the mail.
Photobucket
We went and picked Apricots at the Gilcrease Orchard here in Las Vegas, and we've always enjoyed getting our pumpkins here. However, Aria decided that it was that time for a MAJOR temper tantrum. This was before the tantrum. About 5 minutes after this, we had the biggest break-down to date. It probably didn't help that it was hot. Beautiful apricots though.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We spent time with friends at the park celebrating a birthday. They loved going down this slide together.
Jeff and Aria have really begun to interact, and I love being their Mom.
Photobucket
We've been swimming a lot at playgroups etc. Aria is usually like this... she's a little fish.
Not on this particular outing, but recently Aria accidentally flipped out of her floaty and was left stranded in water that was too deep for her. I was so proud of her for keeping her head above water until we could get there. Thank you so much Erin. It's hard swimming with two babies. eek! We've been working on floating and moving a long the wall.
Photobucket
Jeff spends most of his time like this. In his carseat, in the shade. Smiling at me. I dare you not to smile back.
Photobucket
We spend a lot of time at the splash pad too. Aria's usually running...
Photobucket
Trying to get her friend Katelyn to join her: They really are bestest friends... it's insane how much she talks about this sweet little girl.
Photobucket
Notice the apple? She's always HUNGRY!!! She never stops eating.
Photobucket
At the parade: Jeff really loves it, I promise.
Photobucket
Aria does NOT need to be sent to assertiveness training. It took her a few tries before she really got the hang of it, but she soon got it down good. Gotta love the candy.
Photobucket
I wish I had planned on doing a session here with my family. SO pretty. The cherries were beautiful. Aria spent most of her time out here picking miscellaneous cherries, peas and apricots with Grandpa. They were so cute together.
Photobucket

Photobucket
She also loved hanging from the bars. I have wonderful memories in this yard. I hope it never changes. It's so beautiful in Kanab. Too bad they don't need Prosthodontists there. :)
Photobucket
Hope you're all finding ways to stay cool.

Comments

Bryan said…
brywade@gmail.com Your kids are so cute! My wife reminds me how cute they are each time you post something new. :) Hope all is well with you and your family
Erin said…
Love them...the photos, kids, memories. The pics in Kanab are priceless!
Jessica said…
Cute kids! jessicalynn118@gmail.com
Raquel said…
Those are beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys are keeping busy!
Jenna Marie said…
Your kids are getting so big! Wow! Aria's hair is so long! I haven't blogged in quite some time, but am finally finding the oomph to jump back in... I'd love to see your blog still, now that I'm in the mode again! :) jumpjive_n_jenna@hotmail.com
I love stalking you guys! kaitlinrichele@yahoo.com

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...