Skip to main content

Wiw, Abi and Ilum

That's who came to visit us -(according to Aria!) We did our own Thanksgiving! Yay! Will and Nate cut a turkey for the 1st time ever! It really tasted great!

We always have a great time together... what do you think?


On Black Friday - we didn't go shopping! We went to the Bellagio! Tabi had never seen the fountains before. I love these candids I got of Aria and her Daddy.

Another hilarious thing was when we were in this GIANT toy store. Aria couldn't help herself but went straight for the shoes and purses. take note that both shoes are different and on the wrong feet. She put them on herself... that's all I can say.

Comments

Kimbo said…
Oh these pictures are great. I absolutely love that video with the brothers dancing. That makes me miss Nate and his silliness. Love the new background by the way. Yeah for Christmas time! Are you guys going to get to visit family?
Rae said…
Adorable!! I love the pics--especially the one of Aria and Nate. And the guys dancing. . . can't wait until we can all be together again! I'm so glad you guys got to spend Thanksgiving together. I love it!! Those school years are hard in many ways, but fun in so many ways too!! Make the most of it!!

Lots of love and missing you all. . .

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...