Skip to main content

Lied Children's Museum

We had a great time going to the children's museum over President's Day weekend. We had a really great time and Aria LOVED it. So fun.This is a great place for kids. They had this entire clifford section and although Aria's never seen a Clifford book or show, she LOVED that big red dog. When the life size big Red Dog came around she somehow lost all inhibitions of shyness and went right up and hugged him. So cute! Someday I think we're going to have to get her a dog.
At the museum they had this box where you could stand and it would simulate going through a hurricane. Winds would get up to about 80 mph. We took Aria in there and I don't think she knew what to think of it. So much for actually doing her hair that day. :) Take a look-see.

For Grandma's sake we had to put in a picture of Aria after she opened her Valentine's card.

Comments

Alicia said…
don't you just love these type of activities!!! cute pics...she is sooo cute!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...