Skip to main content

Aria, (n) a melody

Grade: Kindergarten

Favorite Subject: Coloring
Favorite thing to do for fun: tell jokes, play on the playground
Least favorite thing to do: sitting down all by myself
What I want to be when I grow up: a Mom with 4 kids
What I would do next week if I could do anything in the world: Visit Minnie Mouse
Favorite Movie: How to Train a Dragon
Favorite Book: Mickey Mouse's Picnic
Favorite Game: Pretty Pretty Princess
Where I would like to travel to: go camping
My favorite things about you: You write me notes like they're going out of style. They always have to be a surprise... if only I could tell you how predictable you are. :) You're so sweet. So smart and so mature. You are so ready for kindergarten. Jeff constantly asks to come pick you up. You're an excellent reader, You're so beautiful. Sometimes I just like to stare at you. Your hair is getting longer. You have an opinion about your clothes. You try so hard to get things right. You really want to do everything perfect. I constantly have to tell you that it's okay to do things well instead of perfectly. You sing beautifully. You love Peanut butter and Jelly every day. However, you will still at least try everything we put on the table. You've recently told me that you don't like go-gurts. You're learning to play piano. It's kind of an uphill battle due to the aforementioned perfectionism. You make friends easily, but also are happy to be alone. You are flexible, and a beautiful dancer. You have great rhythm. You are extremely obedient. You have a special aura. You definitely try to make everyone around you happy.

If there was one thing I would tell you, someday in the future. You are perfect. Your body is beautiful. I wish I could freeze you just the way you are now. You have the most beautiful giggle. I can't wait to see where you go. You're amazing. I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...