Skip to main content

instagrammin'

 Wow, it's been awhile. This is what had been happening... via my instagrams. I love that I have a camera with me all the time now. Just awesome.

Here we have my typical view here. Aria cutting, coloring, pasting, note writing etc. Here, we're cutting out ornaments in September...
 This is pretty much Nate's life write now, if it's not this book on Orofacial Pains, it's current lit. or stacking porcelain in the lab. Dang he works hard. Just sayin'.
 We went to the zoo and found this secluded slide that we just had to go down... over and over and over.
 But this is the real reason we went.... Snow!! Kind of melty and terrible snow, but fun, nonetheless. Maybe next time we'll bring a pick axe.
 Coloring books and pencils from Grandma. Must have them close by when watching Cars 2.
 Sharing the same towel after bath time. Dad carried them out to get dressed like this.
 Aria's self-portrait for school.
 Going to dance....
Jeff cheesin' it.
 At the splash pad! With awesome friends.

 Aria's portrait that she made at school.
 New Puppy Remus. Becoming more of an animal lover.
 Potty TRAINED!!!!! I'm so excited. Easiest ever.
 We rode metro.... totally made Jeff's day.
 We rode metro down to the art museums. Our first exposure to the Rice Art gallery.
 Making our paper screens at the Museum of Fine Arts.
 From inside the metro train
 The real artist of the family.
 For fun.
 Jeff totally digged getting to use a ruler for the first time.
 A new park. With a ton of toys there... all the time. It's plain old awesome. We stop by here after school sometimes.
 Why did I ever buy any riding toys....
 Decorating our new house. Got these instagram inspired shots... mounted them myself and put them up. I LOVE them.
 Lots of free trips to the children's museum. With our new friend Eli.
 Galveston railroad museum!
 Too bad it was raining. Luckily most of it was inside.
 blurry. bummer, it's kind of cute anyway.
 All these plastered mannequins were kinda creepy.
 Train table.
 And what... is this lady doing? Aria wanted a picture by her.... huh.
 Lots of big trains.
 Jeff in all his glory.

Comments

Unknown said…
So fun! I like your picture wall a lot.

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...