Skip to main content

my Aria.

 
Grade: First
Favorite Subject:Reading
Favorite thing to do for fun: Crafts
Least Favorite thing to do: Practice Piano
What I want to be when I grow up: a Mom or a veterinarian
What I would do next week if I could do anything in the world: Fly
Favorite Movie: Bolt
Favorite Book:Rainbow Magic series
Favorite Game: Hullabaloo, Playground, Apples to Apples
Where I would like to travel to: Candyland! haha, jk. Canada and Hawaii.

Mama's favorite things about me: I love your unwavering, uninhibited giggle. I love the way you play with your best friend Jeff like he's your best friend. Age almost means nothing anymore. I love your new bangs. You look like your Daddy now. You've lost 2 teeth and are anxiously awaiting for the rest of them to come out. Your favorite color is purple. You love reading. You are so helpful with the things that I need done. You are always so sad about the things that you miss out on. You just forget about the things that I did with you when you were younger. I love spending time with you. I love reading with you, playing games with you, eating with you! wearing matching shoes with you, and just being with you. we all love you so much and are so happy that you're one of the best parts of our family. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...