Skip to main content

Last Hoorah before I'm a Stay at home mom with no toddlers.

 Here is Aria getting the creativity flowing before school starts at Apple Camp - #androiduser # shhdon'ttell
 Here they actually started to act like they liked each other. #hewastired #sheofferedhershoulder
 We went to the pottery days at Bayou Bend and had fun making clay cups and digging for 'ancient' artifacts.
 We also hit up the children's museum a few times too. Can't get away from this drama...
 We're finally starting to get stuff up on the walls. I love my art room.
Jeff begs us to go to the beach nearly every day. I don't blame him, but they made friends with this crab.
 This toad likes to hang out on our doorstep. I do hope all feel welcome here. Why not him?
 School started! I may or may not be obsessed with these two. Look for their individual details in future posts.
 First day of school... I broke my arm. Here I thought I had just sprained it. I was wrong.
 We've been painting and painting and painting. Luckily Nate's the one to get up on the ladder to do the edging, not me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...