Skip to main content

I love my husband

He never quite gets all the love and admiration he deserves. He doesn't have the time for it! I love him so much and I don't think he will ever quite understand how much. He's so easy to love, we make the perfect pair and we complement each other beautifully. Where I lack, he becomes my strength. This is the face he makes when I know he loves me too...

We went on a fabulous FREE date last Thursday. We packed a small picnic and then went down to the Farmer's Market at the Spring Preserve. They had live jazz music playing. We had a blast. We got to walk through their gardens as well. It was nice to feel like we were all by ourselves for a change. Here's to show off some of the fun we had. This is the way I feel when I'm with him...

I love the angle on this one... so artistic - note that we're standing on the giant map.... viva las vegas!











It makes me a much better Mom when I've had a wonderful day, evening or even 5 minutes with my husband. I love my beautiful family.

Comments

I love your pictures! It is always so fun when you can get out with your husband :) I enjoy every minute! :)
I am glad you two are so perfect! You look like such a happy couple! :) Congratz you guys!
Anonymous said…
cute, cute!!! glad you guys got out! Bring Aria WHENEVER you want to get out...she will probably have a gazillion pics of her because she is too dang cute, but that's cool right? hahah

^ hi Ashley!
Ben & Kirsten said…
Oh that was a cute post! I'm glad you guys are so in love and that you have such a perfect family! :) I haven't found a job yet..that I know of. I'm waiting to hear back from one that would be idyllic. We'll see!!!
Ashlee said…
Yeah for husbands! What you said is so true, even 5 minutes of having Jeff and I together makes all the difference. Isn't that amazing!I also love the post about Aria's pout spot! I don't have any advice on how to tame unruly children but be thankful that you don't have to fight with her to stay in one spot! BTW- You look great:)
Kimbo said…
Love you two...looks like you had a lot of fun. Aria is getting so big. what a cute little family you guys have. Hope things are going great!
Ben & Kirsten said…
ok so I'm afraid you're gonna have to tell me how you make such a cute header for your blog, because I spent an hour tonight trying, and basically had a panic attack because I thought I'd ruined my whole blog. I doubt it's as hard as I was making it...so can you help me PLEASE?! haha

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...