Skip to main content

I need help!

I'm trying to decide on a bridesmaid dress for me to wear to my sister's wedding. Please put your vote in the comments section for your favorite one. The pictures are at aubreypettit.blogspot.com. Also for those who don't know, I sliced my thumb. We were having 'sausage' and onions for dinner. After a quick stop (2 1/2 hrs) at instacare and a pint of superglue ('dermabond') I have a decrepid thumb. Check aubreypettit.blogspot.com for pictures!

Comments

Kimbo said…
Ouch!!! Sorry to hear that. I had a friend that played a prank she cut her finger off on April Fools Day. She sliced the finger...had fake blood and all. Needless to say I was very upset and wanted to cut her finger off in the end. I'm sorry and hope you are ok!
Anonymous said…
I love #3!!! Well crap, they are all cute though!!!
Hey! of course I don't mind! Yup- we are 21 weeks pregnant, and we find out what we're having on Monday- way excited! I'm glad you did find me though! It was good to see you at Kallie's "home coming". Your family is so cute! Stay in touch!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...