Skip to main content

Oh What do you Do in the Summertime?

A WEDDING!!! It was so fun to see my sister get married recently She looked beautiful. Her hair turned out nicely. I truly appreciate the support. To help you get through the day with us - here goes. I woke up - woke my sister up and proceeded to curl hair at 6:30 AM - Not my best time of day. The wedding was at 10 and we had to be there by 9:30 and she had to be there by 9. Let's just say, Aria's and my hair got kind of neglected. I think Aria still looks beautiful no matter how her hair is done. But that means we got out of the temple at ~11:00 Here we are waiting for them...

This is them coming out.

Don't they look fabulous?
I love this picture of Devin and Chelsea. What a great moment.
My Grandparents probably won't like these pictures, but I thought my Grandma and Grandpa all in white was absolutely beautiful. I thought she looked like an angel that day. I also LOVED the umbrella idea. It kind of reminded me of Taiwan - everyone had umbrellas there...

Jared was Aria's absolute best friend at the wedding. Nothing like being dropped from a 6'4'' height. Momma sure can't replicate it.

We quickly took a few pictures and then got out of there because it was H-O-T!

I Thought it was hilarious that Chelsea would choose to wear this wonderful outfit on her wedding day. Who knows how old that shirt is, and Tyler's shorts?
I loved this picture of Jared and I. He's so BIG! I love it!
Aria is here refusing to wear her little head wreath and smile for the camera. She did like MY flowers though.

We then set out for an awesome reception! My Grandma looks so happy!

Excuse the artsy feel on this one. I thought the Chinese lantern effect was cool.

Decor - The flowers were done by Chelsea's sister-in-law Adrienne. They turned out lovely. I thought the picture frame display was adorable and the pies looked really classy.

Nothin' like a little car decorating at a wedding as well.
There was lots of dancing!

and bouquet tossing!



Finally it comes to an end:


Comments

Ben & Kirsten said…
Looks like it was such a beautiful wedding! They look like a happy little couple too! You and Aria look so pretty as well! I think your hair turned out GREAT :) Was it so weird to see your little sister get married? I can't even imagine watching Ashlee get married someday! YIKES!
Sherrelle said…
How fun, I love weddings!!! Thanks for stopping by tonight and for the adorable outfit!!! Sorry I couldn't talk more it was time to feed Colton and once we get to that time he turns into a Monster.

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...