Skip to main content

busy busy busy

Life has been SO crazy recently, this is the first time I've actually had time to think. I wanted to get a few of these things down on paper while I still remember them. A few weeks ago, Aria's best friend Juliet celebrated her 2nd birthday! Aria just adores Juliet and they've known each other for their whole lives. It's so cute how they hold hands pretty much everywhere they go. I wish I had a picture of that. Happy birthday Juliet!!

Aria's new boyfriend is Boyce. Isn't he cute? I just want to squeeze him. I tried to tell Aria that he's too young for her, but she just wouldn't listen. Her heart is speaking too loud to hear me. :)


I had very few pictures of Juliet where her tongue was in her mouth. She's gonna be the next Michael Jordan

Sarah, Boyce's Mom, pushed Aria so I could get some cute pictures of our kids. Aria can't go anywhere without these sunglasses... it's pretty hilarious how attached she is to them. I suppose it's good for her eyes.

Over the break, we went to visit my Mom for a week. One day I saw Aria out in the yard like this: Just walking around aimlessly with a blanket over her head.


Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking.When Uncle Jared's pushing this is how high she goes. She's always saying 'faster'.


Then she see's Chelsea and yells 'CHELSEA! Faster!' Then she says 'See Jared, this is how it's done.'
When Chelsea and I got back from Knott's berry farm, she didn't even acknowledge me, she ran straight to her Aunt Chelsea and said 'Chelsea!' and cried for 10 minutes after she left.
Chelsea and I went to Knott's Berry farm last weekend. We could only do the classic self portraits, but I definitely have some fond memories with Chelsea at Amusement parks. Hard to explain why we did all these pictures, but I think Chelsea will remember. Love you babe!

Happy May!

Comments

Jasmine said…
Wow, fun month, and it's not even half-way over yet! Looks like you're getting a head start on all the summer fun. :)
Ashlee said…
Love the sister pix! It makes me miss Amber! Glad you had fun!
Adorable Aria :)
Errin said…
way cute pics!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...