On a side note: I'm SO excited to see Where the Wild Things Are. LOVED the book... still do. Extremely fond childhood memories.... sigh....
Now Aria likes it too. I took her out for a little photo shoot. These are the ones that I want to remember of her even though they're not the best edited, or the best photographs.... They capture the expressions she makes. For the best actual photographs that still capture her check my other blog



Little facts about Aria:
*She loves being a butterfly
*She loves Cinderella and Peter Pan. As much as I thought I could keep her away from being influenced by commercial princess stuff, I couldn't help it. I love Cinderella myself. We've also discovered that playlist.com has versions of the Cinderella soundtrack songs and Peter Pan songs so she often asks to listen to Jack-Jack and Gus-Gus
*Her jobs include picking up her toys, sorting her own laundry, and putting the silverware away out of the dishwasher. She can also put her own dishes by the sink after dinner.
*She loves to go get the mail on her trike. We spend a good hour every day riding that thing. She LOVES it!
*she is SO independent. Does not want to be helped... EVER We had to put her cup on the bottom shelf in the fridge so she can open the fridge herself and get it out.
*Talks a ton! Has just started whining sometimes and because her vocabulary is so large I feel like I understand her less than I used to.
*Her favorite songs are 'I am a Child of God', 'Cinderelly, Cinderelly', 'Following the Leader', 'A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes', 'A,B, C...', 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star', 'Baby Beluga', 'If you're happy and you know it.', 'Follow the Prophet'...She often makes up her own words though.
*She loves sesamestreet.org
*2 scriptures memorized working on the 1st article of faith
*Loves reading and has a really long attention span for a two year old.
*Still LOVES story time...
*Smart as all get-out... knows all her letters and the sounds they make... knows all her colors, numbers up to twenty..
*Cried the other day when we tried to take her home from church because she really wanted to stay in nursery.
*POTTY TRAINED!!!!! She just decided she wanted it when she was ready. Mommy tried to do it WAY too early.
*Says prayers by herself
*LOVES to climb she's getting higher and higher on the playground and I often have no idea how she got there.
*I don't know another toddler that likes puzzles as much as she does.... seriously.
*Due to the increasing amount of pumpkins she LOVES this time of year.
*Favorite foods: Cheese Tortillas, Fruit Snacks, Carrots/Broccoli with dip, grapes, apple slices, cherry tomatoes, MAC AND CHEESE!!!, Peanut butter and honey sandwiches, chocolate chips, ritz and goldfish, ICE CREAM and of course milk.
Comments