Skip to main content

In Aria's words...

"I have baby bruvver."
We are so thrilled to be having a boy. I'm actually really excited for this little babe to make its way into our world. I'm starting to feel him more and more.
We took a little trip to the as my Dad says 'redundant' corn maize.I think Aria really liked it, she got to ride the whole way.


They had other activities there for kids too... like this makeshift 'merry-go round' She LOVED this!

and Super tall swings.
She's become an expert at the tricycle... please excuse my mess of a garage...
and! I've been working on Halloween costume~ Pretty sure she thinks it's the best thing in the world...

Comments

Unknown said…
Congrats aubs! I totally guessed it would be a boy. I'm very excited for you guys:)
Jessica said…
Congratulations on the little boy Aubrey! I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats! That is great news!
Jasmine said…
Yay! Congratulations!

Aria is so cute in her butterfly wings. I can't wait to see the rest of the costume.
Kirsten said…
Congrats on the boy! How fun you'll have one of each! :-) You're all set from here on out!
Ashlee said…
Congrats on the boy!
Kimbo said…
Holy cow are you kidding me I somehow missed your expecting post back in Sept. Congrats. I promise we are not that lame of friends not to say anything. I'm so happy for yall! We need to visit Vegas ASAP so we can have a little reunion. Miss you guys!
Sarah Turpin said…
Congrats!! a little boy!! Boys are so much fun. It's fun to see your family growing. We really do miss you guys and vegas

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...