Skip to main content

Where there is love there is life.

Nov. 2004:
I seem to be more reflective this year than other years. I can't believe it's been 5 years! Possibly it's because we decided doing something alone together would be too stressful this year, but it has given me time to just think about what we were doing in this 1st picture and how much I thought I loved him then, and what we are doing in the bottom picture and how much more I love him now. He loves me for me, with no reservations and I often can't express how much he means to me. Thank you for the greatest 5 years of my life! and for bringing me my greatest joy.

Nov. 2009

Comments

Ashlee said…
It's crazy how time flies! Congrats!
Kimbo said…
Wow five years??? I can't believe it. You guys are just perfect for each other. I'm so glad you found each other :)
Happy Anniversary you guys, you are so cute together!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :D

You guys are so cute! :D

Wow.. five years.

Insane. AWESOME! but I still don't feel like I could be married! HA HA let alone someone I was friends with since 5th grade being married for 5 years. :D

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...