Skip to main content

milestone

Jeff had his first bath. Yes 4 weeks into life, but that darn circumcision and umbilical cord kept us from getting you wet completely. It's amazing how good you smell despite the no bath rule. He loved getting his hair washed, but this was his 1st submersion.
Photobucket
This is the 1st half smile I caught on camera. A little out of focus, but I love it. I also love the little connection Aria and Jeff have, they are very rarely in another position. We call it Eskimo kisses.
Photobucket
Aria's the biggest helper around. always willing to do anything I need her to.
Photobucket
Daddy is one year older and wiser too. Aria just can't help herself.
Photobucket
I've also really enjoyed getting to know my kids again. Everything seems to slowly be getting back to normal. He is so precious to me, and is my adorable little bud.
Photobucket
This one is my first baby and my little angel girl, and this smile is why.
Photobucket
We spend more and more time in this state instead of the eyes closed state.
Photobucket
And finally my bro went through the temple for the first time. How lucky I am to be able to be in the temple with all the people I love. Especially my sweetheart.
Photobucket
I love this picture. Proud parents, crazy brother.
Photobucket

Comments

Ashlee said…
You got some great pictures of Jeff with his eyes open! Aria is SO SWEET and I am glad that you have such a good helper. That is very special that you got to be in the Temple with your Brother. Glad to see that things are going well
Emily said…
Jeff is so precious! I can't get over those big beautiful eyes and all that HAIR!!! Landon served his mission in the Columbia South Carolina Mission and loved it. He'll tell you all about the Bible belt preachers and the fried chicken (and turkey!) Just the other day we were talking about how we never hear of missionaries getting called to there, but now your brother will be there! Big changes in your life right now!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...