Skip to main content

always be my baby

That's right...
This beautiful girl is 3! I am amazed at how time flies.

PhotobucketAria:
She loves sleeping beauty and likes to pretend to prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and fall asleep. Dad usually gets to be the prince. * Loves helping Daddy make muffins or pancakes. * Must ride Daddy's back upstairs when Daddy goes up to change his clothes. * Loves to play tea party, kitchen and with her doll house. * Got a new set of Sleeping Beauty paper dolls that she loves. * Avid climber... and tumbler... on everything! * Can now dress herself most the time, unless it's hard to get it over her head. * Rarely has accidents. * Loves to go up in her tower outside. * Loves to watercolor. * Adores Jefferson. * Plays computer games on sesame street.org as well as the basic ones that come with the computer. * Loves Daddy's new iphone. * I ask her what her favorite food is and she says... 'maybe carrots'.  apples, pizza, popsicles, milk, toast with jam, pb and honey, cheese tortillas, ritz and wheat thins, bananas, tomatoes. But she says she just loves it with Daddy. * Likes to watch movies, read books, play uno, old maid, dominoes, and go fish. *loves getting the 'bugs' out of her teeth. *Loves to pretend that she's a door and she will block a passageway and we have to knock on her before we can pass. *Loves to pretend to be monsters. *Knows all abc's and their sounds. *Counts to 21. *Whenever she notices her tears on our shirts, or on her cheeks, she forgets why she's crying and starts laughing that she got us wet. *Loves to pick flowers outside our door and bring them to me. *Loves all things birthday. I love her. that's all I can say.

We just decided to have some family fun for her big day. I made her this dress-up dress for her birthday. She loves it.

Photobucket
She loves coming home and riding up the stairs with Daddy. Bad focus, but fun memory. And I just love the back lighting in this one.
Photobucket
Someone got a new bike! and is riding in style!
Photobucket
And I couldn't help but put his shot of Daddy and Jeff in there. I just love them both. Does Jeff's hair look kind of red to you? Also... we think he might have blue eyes. Which would be kinda weird because parents and all grandparents have brown/hazel. Possible... but weird.
Photobucket
Finally, we had a very happy Easter and colored eggs for the first time as a family. Aria loved it!
Photobucket

Comments

Ashlee said…
Happy Birthday to Aria! She is a smarty and of course adorable!
Unknown said…
Are you guys planning to go to the orchard in a few weeks? I hope we get to see you guys, and meet Jefferson!
Raquel said…
Awww I love all those pictures! Happy birthday Aria! We really need to have another get together soon! :)
Sarah Turpin said…
Happy Birthday! I can't believe it's been a year since we celebrated with you last year at the park! Your kids are just too cute!
Happy Birthday Aria! I can't believe our little ones are already 3! It seems like just yesterday they were 3 months old and meeting for the first time. You guys look so happy, I can't wait to come visit in a few weeks!!
Erin said…
Yay for Aria!! Sounds like the birthday was a big hit!
Kirsten said…
Love your blog, love your layout, love your photos, love your kids, love your FACE! :-) I miss you! Happy Birthday Auria!
Emily said…
Aria's bike is awesome! I love the teeth on it! I need to tell you thank you for the comment you left on my comparing post. One thing especially, when you said what you do "doesn't have to be different from everybody else - just me". I'd been feeling pretty unoriginal because everything I do is either copied from or inspired by someone else, but it doesn't matter does it? Thank you so much!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...