Skip to main content

yikes!

What is up with this kids' hair. It's crazy!
Photobucket
We were having so much fun during bath time we had to take more pictures. Aria looked so beautiful.
Photobucket


And finally, My Man. I love him. He makes me who I am. and He makes me better than I was. I can't imagine my life without him. 
I hope he knows how proud I am of him. And not the bad kind of pride, but the good kind. He works hard. He helps me when he gets home. I miss him when he's gone. 
I love when he laughs. Really laughs, and those who have heard him really laugh know what I'm talking about. I love that Aria adores him, even if it means she acts like she loves me less. I love to watch him play with Jeff. 
I love that he never wants to be the first one to pull away from a kiss. I love that he hugs me tightly even when I haven't showered or gotten ready in 3 days. 
I love that he lets me play with his ipod touch and understands that I want to veg for a few minutes playing the most pointless game in the world. 
I know God has big things in mind for my spiritual giant of a man. He will not disappoint. We all love him.


Photobucket
Happy Father's day hun.

Comments

Kimbo said…
We're hoping baby boy comes out with a full head of hair like your two did. Well I guess I should say I am. I don't think it's going to happen though. Maybe we'll get lucky!
p.s. I still can't believe how fast Aria is growing up. I remember holding her when she was just a tiny peanut. So crazy...

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...