Skip to main content

'fall'ing in love all over again

Nate just finished his boards part II and now he spends most of his time doing this. I love havin' my guitar playin' hubby back. For more view see the photo blog.
Scrunch nose. Just NEEDED to capture this.
And when I checked on him one night before we went to bed. This is what I saw. Looks kinda like he's striking a pose on a couch. So cute when they're sleeping.
Aria got these stick-on earrings at a birthday party and I can't believe how OLD she looked. Where'd my baby go? seriously.
BFF's . Our Las Vegas experience wouldn't be the same without these wonderful friends of ours.
We had a fun little photo shoot following a fun little nail painting activity. This BFF loves a little sparkle and anything to do with princesses. They're just so dang cute together sometimes.
We took a little trip to the pumpkin patch. It was so fun.The weather was perfect.
Jeff LOVED the hay.
I have to get him warmed up to Texas somehow....
I love my baby.
Grandpa... all tuckered out. He looks so handsome. Loved seeing you. It's only fitting that he had worn himself out doing the basketball free-throw and horse-shoes at the World Senior Games. Grandpa - you rock!
Special Grandpa moment.

Comments

Alicia said…
You have such a cute family! I love the way your photos turn out! AND-amazing about your Grandpa!
Erin said…
Love all these updates! You are awesome! Thanks for all you do for us!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...