Skip to main content

boo and buzz

  If both our kids could talk.... that's what they would say. at least this Halloween.
Nothing like a few caramel apples to get us in th efall mood. We had so much fun being unsuccessful at accomplishing one of the easiest recipes on the planet.
This was Aria's invention...
  If both our kids could talk.... that's what they would say. at least this Halloween. Last minute I had to convince Aria that it was better to be a ghost than a bat. I would have dealt with shrieking all night in stead of the understated 'boo!'  This kid really loves scaring people.


This back lit one was really fun to edit. I have to say that it was Nate's idea though. He has an eye for it already. If only I could give him a lesson in shooting in manual.



Isn't he just the sweetest?

Happy belated Halloween everybody! p.s. made Aria's costume. I'm very proud that it cost me a dollar for the whole costume... and that was for the face paint. I LOVED how it turned out. No sheets for my ghost.

Comments

so cute. I loved how it turned out. Aria looks even somewhat scary for such a sweet gril
Raquel said…
Those are the cutest! I love the ghost!
Lori said…
Gma Pettit says--she is thrilled that the costume was only $1 annnnd--congratulations Nate! Your hard work has paid off! Aubrey gets kudus too since she helped it happen!! Pretty cute kids!
Love, GMA
Amie Orton said…
if you could only give ME a lesson in shooting on manual...
good job on the dollar costume! so impressive.
that one picture actually did look like she was floating around, then i realized OH she is on a swing....so crazy cool.

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...