Skip to main content

It's beginning...

We did a lot of fun traditional things, leading up to Christmas day. I LOVE December, mostly for it's traditions.Jeff and Aria helped me wrap presents
 Aria and I made a gingerbread house
 We went to a live nativity and looked at some beautiful lights. Aria loves these little poke your head through things. I hate them... Tacky with a capital T. But it's so cute to see her excited about things. Jeff LOVES any outing outside.

Played Kubb. We LOVE this game. It's so much fun and everyone can participate... everyone from a slowly decreasing Grandpa's belly and a steadily increasing sister's belly. I can't believe she's pregnant!
Aria played with the oranges.
This is what Jeff does while we play Kubb.
Gotta love this sun glow. Not only did we play with oranges but we ATE lots of oranges. Love citrus this time of year.

We went and saw Santa at the mall. Aria won't speak louder than a whisper to him, but at least she spoke to him.

Christmas time was wonderful this year! Hope you all had a VERY merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...