Skip to main content

cousins! and wonderful friends.

He officially has a name and a blessing. And he's SO dang cute. His Daddy wore this outfit when he was blessed.
My Mom wanted me to get a cousins picture. This was the best one.
Most of them ended up looking like this. Jeff was blurry in most of them.
While in vegas, I've been able to be part of a wonderful book club. Half of them weren't here tonight. But this particular group has made our adventure here life changing. I view the world so differently. I think about them all the time. I know they are my true friends. I love them with all my heart. I know I will never find another like them. I hope they know how much I love and appreciate our friendship. I needed them and they welcomed me in with open arms. These ladies are beautiful... inside and out

We loved spending some time with our cousins on Nate's side too. They were so welcoming into their home. Making meals for us and cleaning up after us... all while morning-sick. They were SO hospitable. We're so lucky to have such great family and friends. And Aria and Liam I think actually enjoyed playing with each other. It was so awesome!



We were also able to get some video of something that Jeff is OBSESSED with. OPENING and CLOSING doors. Seriouisly... never gets old. I'm just grateful we have the lever handles on most of our doors because then I don't have to spend all of MY time reopening them once he closes them. It's pretty cute.


Happy Mother's day!

Comments

Sniff, Sniff! I miss book buddies too! Those girls can never be replaced, I think about them often too!
Rae said…
So cute! Love all your recent posts. Your house looks so great! Congrats again to Nate--love all the grad pics. And the videos. Ha ha ha about Will and the cousins. So 'Will' to be right there on the floor with the kids. And Jeff and the doors--glad you captured that. Jimmy says, "he's getting so big!" And Jimmy votes for a trip to visit you and NASA. :)

LOVE YA!
rae

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...