Skip to main content

Aria's 1st day of pre-K

Name: Aria

Grade: Pre-K
Favorite Subject: activities
Favorite thing to do for fun: playing games
Least favorite thing to do: smelling Jeff's poo when he was sleeping

What I want to be when I grow up: mommy
What I would do next week if I could do anything in the world: have a party


Favorite Movie: Peter Pan ( I think it's actually Tangled) she really likes to watch Curious George, Superwhy and Dora
Favorite Book: The Jungle Book (I think it's really reading any book that she like most.) sight words: the and to of for from love be it up upon you Jesus lord god people will all with that their there came come pass so he she judgement I me we Aria Jeff my say day unto into as ye land, not off on have his end thy also did now (can you tell what we practice reading with?)
She can sound out any word that uses short sounds for a,e,I,o,and u. Thank you Miss Tina!
Favorite Game: Candy Land
Where I would like to travel to: the jungle
My favorite things about you:
Your giggle, your sweet and spunky personality. The way you take care of your brother. You're not too rough with him, but sometimes pester him. You've been able to handle him getting into your things extremely well. You're very independent. You like to do things by yourself. You love butterflies and birds. You love to color and make pictures. You love writing notes to people. You love to swim. You took swimming lessons this summer and you have really expanded your abilities. You've been willing to do things that you didn't want to do. You've loved making friends with the neighbor kids. You still talk about Katelyn constantly. You like to pick what you're going to wear. You're kind of slow to do your chores. You get distracted really easy. I tell you to pick up your books and you proceed to read them all. :) I guess I can't complain though. You are so obedient and I love you with all my heart. A few words you have a hard time saying: wewember. (remember)

Comments

Rae said…
I love how you do this! I am so impressed with your blog. It is so fun to look at and fun to read and what a treasure for your family! Thanks for sharing--we love you!!!
Refugee Crafter said…
Oh, how I miss that little girl! She's growing up too fast!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...