Skip to main content

Pleased to put a 'penny' in the old man's hat.

 If you haven't got a penny then a hey-penny will do.
 If you haven't got a hey-penny then
 God Bless You. Cause this little darling is my new niece and Aria's new cousin. She adores babies. And babies adore her, so I guess it works out. We felt it an honor to get to spend time with her and her family. Her name is Penelope Olivia and she's nothing but cuteness and sweetness. Check out her Mom's announcement here.

I love how Aria handles babies:

Jeff got to play drums with Uncle Will. haha.. my boy of many faces... see below.


What would a Christmas Extravaganza be without playing our new favorite game Kubb. We l.o.v.e. love it! And we're pretty serious about it around here. Just look at their faces.
 What's also great is that we can play it pretty much anywhere and the kids can play in the back yard or be inside taking naps. It's awesome!
 Jeff is our man of m.a.n.y. faces. He's so entertaining to watch. You can see why. This is constant for us.
 Christmas Eve was awesome for us.
Aria's rendition of Santa Claus is Coming to Town pretty much rocks You have to check out the 'better not pout' at 29 seconds. So funny!

And Jeff's rendition of Jingle Bells is 'da bomb'

:)
We rounded out the evening with Silent Night. My baby girl is oh so sweet but not so baby anymore.
She sings like her Dad. All melody and no lyrics.

Christmas Morning! Love these puffy faces. Yay! For Christmas morning.
Aria got her much beloved ice-cream set and Jeff got a plasma car.

Merry Christmas to all! and to all a good night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...