Skip to main content

missing Daddy.

 Here we are again, starting the month with another round of preschool! We had the letter E so we exercised and played telephone with our ears!! :)
 We found ourselves at home depot, which has become totally over the top. The kids LOVED it!
 We watched conference! Jeff stayed occupied with his race tracks... :)
 Grandma sent us a package with some pretty cool shirts. Jeff is SO happy that his glows in the dark..
 Daddy left town for a weekend so I broke down and made my kids favorite... fried rice... what they don't know is that I made the healthy version and they still loved it! Especially the edamame.
 Jeff got his new costume (that we borrowed from a friend.
 Daddy's still gone and now we're picnicking..
 Daddy's still gone so I painted pumpkins. Took FOREVER, but I love the end result. They turned out so cute!
 I got a babysitter for Jeff. Dyed my hair auburn and went to the temple with a friend. It was much overdue and I loved seeing the new movie. Totally changed my experience.
 We went to the zoo boo again this year with some friends.
 They got new seals.
 Here they are picking out their pumpkins.
 
 Both our husbands were still gone, so we lived it up, Momma style. We treated ourselves to McDonald's after. We love hanging out with these guys.
 I crafted in honor of my MIL. She loves all things creepy and all things Halloween. I thought this was perfect for her.
 Jeff wrote his first song... For a little boy, who won't (refuses) to write his name, sure knows how to figure out music notes.
 Aria's school had an International Festival full of yummy food, wonderful dancing and a CHALK DRAWING contest!
 That was the highlight for these kiddos, you can tell that Jeff did the sky... :) They also especially loved the chinese dragon.
 Aria's been practicing her writing
 At school she wrote this letter to her friend.
 Nate and I posted the first ever Prosth Halloween Party. We got some pretty good costumes, even if I do say so myself.
 Aria getting a glimpse of her hello kitty pumpkin!!
 Jeff requested a ghost that went oooh! He wanted ALL 'o's
 For family night, this guy always plays the piano for us. :)
 And he really wanted to read from his OWN scriptures (i.e. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens) Well, mas o menos.
 Daddy was leaving again, and Mommy and Jeff and Aria were all stuck at the school picking up Aria. It was either not say goodbye to Daddy, or get soaked on the way there.
 The sad thing is that I actually did my hair and makeup that day.
 We made it in time to say goodbye but only for a minute.
 The kids and I did Halloween by ourselves this year. We had help from a great friend that gave out our candy for us and the kids went to town on their donuts.
 I went as Flo, but there'll be more pictures later.
We ended Halloween night by getting happy face pumpkins for free at iHop. Not too bad I say. But Daddy missed almost all of it, but more than that we missed Daddy. But lucky us! No more trips until February! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...