Skip to main content

Aria's in 2nd grade

Grade: Second

Favorite Subject: Reading
Favorite thing to do for fun: Crafts

Least Favorite thing to do: Homework and Piano
What I want to be when I grow up: A teacher or a vet.
What I would do next week if I could do anything in the world: Go to Candyland
Favorite Movie: Despicable Me 1 & 2
Favorite Book: Geronimo Stilton Series
Favorite Game: Hopscotch
Where I would like to travel to: Australia
Mama's favorite things about me:
 You're a fierce reader. You love to do mad libs.

You finally got your teeth fixed. Hallelujah! Dad accidentally flushed it down the toilet when you threw it up. He made you a new one and then you lost it at the lunch table. You were actually really responsible with it considering. I'm just glad we didn't have to fork out an arm and a leg for it. But your teeth have started growing in, and you have the most beautiful little smile. It's no longer the adorable crooked one you used to have but it'll do... :)

You have really blossomed on the piano.. I think you might actually be starting to enjoy it despite the answer you gave me here. I think what helped most is that now you have enough knowledge that you can kind of make up your own songs. You love composing your own music...

I finally gave up on your long hair and it totally fits you. You should have always had shoulder length hair. It just suits you and your personality. You wear a headband nearly everyday and I adore it so much.

You and Jeff really are the best of friends and the worst enemies. You push his buttons like nobody's business, you persistently try to annoy him to no end. Luckily he can dish it right  back most the time.. :) Other times I get worried that you aren't getting along well with kids your own age because at the playground after school you almost always choose to play with him. You're never too good to spend a little time with him. He misses you profusely when you're at school and I know he can't wait to join you next year.

You are kind and caring. You love giving hugs. You love to tell jokes and read joke books. 

Your favorite toy is probably your easy bake oven and you are constantly writing and illustrating your own books.

You are obsessed with climbing things/trees. It's about the only thing you cry about when I tell you that you're not allowed to do that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...