Skip to main content

Jeffy's going to school.

Grade: Pre-K
Favorite Subject: Question of the Day
Favorite thing to do for fun: Play Rescue Bots
Least Favorite thing to do: I don't like to try new foods
What I want to be when I grow up:
What I would do next week if I could do anything in the world: set up the "dent" (tent) Favorite Movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Favorite Book: Superhero ones
Favorite Game: Scribblish
Where I would like to travel to: South America
 Mama's favorite things about me:
Your most repeated phrases are Daddy, will you play a game with me? Or mommy, can I have a treat?

The other day, daddy got you a pop tart for breakfast and even though Daddy said it was ok, you came into tell me that you were having a pop tart... I don't know if you thought I'd say no or what, but you made sure that I knew AND that I was okay with it. It seemed so against the rules to you, I could tell. :)




You are my rule keeper. I have and always will trust you to do what you say you will. You will fight me to the death about whether or not it's a good rule, but if you agree to do it, you will. I find your stubbornness on this issue completely exhausting but totally adorable. I love who you're becoming.

 You get super hyper a lot of the time when you really should be quiet. You can't hold still during scriptures and prayers you think it's fun to bang your head against things. You ead one word from the scriptures and then slam yourself against the couch. You are so strong. You've hurt me on accident multiple times. You like to tease Daddy. a lot. Especially by sticking your feet in his face while he's trying to brush your teeth.

You are FINALLY taking an interesting in reading for yourself. Hallelujah. I thought you would never like to read.

You adore Aria. You love spending time together. But you push each other to your limits. I think she is pushing you to at least be willing to try more things including food that you would otherwise never do on your own. You're starting to be brave.

You love watching movies and playing video games but you don't get to do it very often because you get seriously grumpy after such ventures.

You still adore your froggy blanket. But you finally kicked the thumb-sucking habit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...