Skip to main content

#radmallchristmas2015 #disney

 Let the fun begin!! #98%capacity #wesmartlyavoidedthetwohourlines #stillmagical #radmallchristmas2015
 Best way to stay warm #daddysshirt #devinshoodie #coldhandswarmheart #radmallchristmas2015 #needmoreblankets
 Autopia #definitelynotreadyforalicense #lilmissaria #radmallchristmas2015
 Everything goes at Disneyland! #evenbabyspitup #disneydrunk #3rdfavorite
 Cruising with grandma #autopia #myjeffyboy
 Tarzan's tree house #besties #myjeffyboy #trashinthecamp
 
 Jeff and I on the lady bugs #alldaylong #francis #grandparadmallminime #nosmiling #nomorespinningrides
 Cars land Christmas tree #hubcaps #exhaustpipestar #radiatorspringsracers #mymomsinapicture!!! #thankyoustranger
 Welcome 2016! 2015 brought me to ground zero. And I do not wish for it again. But it also brought me greater faith. Greater love for these 3. And greater appreciation for the little blessings. #aurevoire2015 #eatmydust #anewstart #lovemyfamily #happynewyear
 My mini me. I honestly think she looks like her Dad still. I wish she took after me, I think she's gorgeous. Disneyland was by far the best thing we've ever done together. I love her.
 The only time we really felt crowded. #happynewyear #disneymoshpit #withstrollers #tookusanhourtoseea5minutefireworksshow #californiaadventurewasbetter #stillfun #stillmagical
And in case you needed evidence of Aria's pure joy here: This was seriously the best Christmas ever. We loved every second. Aria loved tower of terror
 haha! These pictures are the best.
 My Mom gave us these for Christmas day. Mine was Minnie and Nate's was goofy.
 Nate's favorite was Splash Mountain.
 I rode a few roller coasters even though I was a little bit pregnant. My stomach would not tolerate Tower of Terror or the ferris wheel or star tours.
 I Love Jeff in this one. This was HIS and MY favorite ride. Too bad it was always such a long wait. I'm so glad I did my research so we could do it at least a few times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...