Skip to main content

brag rights

okay, seriously.... I have the smartest kid on the planet.
I truly believe that if you believe your kids are smart enough to do something, they will and they can exceed your expectations. She can recognize all of the capital letters, numbers 1 - 10, colors, animal names and sounds, basic shapes and the prophet / Jesus. She's just started coming up with her own things to pray for: including nursery. She loves to sing and she tries to sing in tune. Sometimes she gets there, sometimes she doesn't. I think she's SO cute. Hope you enjoy! She can sing the entire ABC song, but her favorite is to start from Q, so I thought this was only fitting.

Comments

Jolene and Ty said…
Thats way to cute! She is really smart!
Rae said…
That is awesome! You go Mom! :) You can tell she gets love and attention where it counts. And this is the first time I really see Nate in her! How cute. . . .
Alicia said…
Well, she DOES have a four-day edge on Nathan :). Way to go, Aria! I would love to see our kids play together some time!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...