Skip to main content

He's Mr. White Christmas....


What a whirlwind of a holiday! It was so fun, but I'm so glad to be home. I think we'll be taking these pictures in the car every year. I LOVE my husband. That's all I can say. We went to see Australia for our anniversary. It was a breathtaking movie to say the least. I don't know if it was my favorite, but it had some very good messages in it. We have had FOUR AMAZING years together.

When we first got to St. George we went to the temple to visit with Aria. We had a blast together. I wanted to get some pictures. I think they turned out okay - they're still not exactly what I want. Tell me what you think here

We also had a great time Christmas caroling this year with my FAM! Now that I'm not in a youth group anymore I don't get as many chances to carol. I want to do it every year - I think we need a few more family members before we can really carol. :) It was POURING rain in St. George the whole time! We were soaked, but we had a great time. I'll always remember it.

One of my favorite Christmas Eve traditions is when we get to gather around the piano and sing Christmas songs. I truly have a love for these songs - partly because we don't sing them in church, but they're all about love. I especially love Silver Bells. p.s. don't you just love my Mom's new curtains! yay!

For those that want them we get new pajamas every year! Aria looked so adorable. Devin was the only other person who wanted them this year. I think it's so fun. Isn't my brother adorable?
And don't you worry... Aria still hasn't quite caught on to the whole Christmas idea, but we sure knew where to look if we couldn't find her. This new ADORABLE red kitchen. I love it. I almost wish I had a red kitchen just like it. Thanks Mom, She spends hours and hours playing with it.



























Another one of my favorite traditions is having ALL of my grandparents over for Christmas dinner. They come every year! I love it! They didn't get to stay very long this year because they were nervous about the snow, but I love seeing them. And yes, Aria is playing with her kitchen.Isn't my brother adorable? My dad is hilarious! It's like he thinks that makes him look better in pictures... hmmmm....What do you think? I love my Grandpa! My sis - of course - I love her to death, but she doesn't believe in getting dressed or wearing make-up for the entire vacation. I don't quite have her confidence yet. :) and my grandparents have always exhibited the true meaning of love. yay for my happy family!

After our time in St. George, we made a trip to Provo. The highlight of our trip was when we went sledding. Thanks for having us Will and Tabi! It was so good to see you again.
I love the smile on Liam's face! almost devious.
I was walking with my arms out for balance, I look at Aria and this is what she was doing... :)
I love Aria's personality, my favorite part is that her facial expressions are unrestricted - I think she might get that from her Mom? uh-oh

In our time of need, Aria's grandparents really came through for Christmas. We'll never need to get Aria anything else. I am truly grateful for their generosity, I only hope I can repay the favor someday. Perhaps, pass it on.

Comments

Ashlee said…
I love seeing all the Christmas pictures. Aria looks so old! I can't believe it!
Alicia said…
I love the kitchen! You look great! and your family is adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...