Skip to main content

my valentine vs. little miss raisin

I wanted to save these for Valentine's day but I just can't wait...! What a hoot!!! This little ledge has many memories for me, this is near where we get our mail and we walk there nearly every day to get it. She ALWAYS has to sit here and she always invites me to sit next to her. Sorry about the bad lighting.


She's almost 22 months now, my baby is so big!PERFECT Angel! This one is my favorite. I call this one 'little miss 'raisin' sunshine'.

There is one more image on my other blog - I'm having a poll for which one you like better...

Comments

Refugee Crafter said…
I love the bottom picture! I need a copy for my fridge!

I just scrolled down to it and Liam was standing next to me playing, he looked up and saw the picture he said, "Oooh, cute!"
Ben & Kirsten said…
Those are such adorable pictures! She's starting to look a LOT like you! Especially with that hair that is getting very light! I love her and I've never even met her! That means I haven't seen you in about 2 years. That's BAD! Call me next time you're in SG! :)
Rae said…
She is so beautiful!!! your pictures are awesome--you've got a great eye for that!
Laura said…
Wow, she has grown up since I last saw her! She is so beautiful! I love the last photo. Cute!
Erin said…
Hmm, I think the second to last is my favorite. What a beauty! We had fun on Monday, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...