Skip to main content

two years ago...


I was having contractions - we had just finished watching Will's new ESL movie 'Turtle's Curse' and I was lying on the couch in my living room, waiting for Nate to finish writing his paper, so we could go to the hospital at 2AM. We had just finished watching conference and I will always remember that weekend - that it was different from any other. Here are a few momentous birthday pictures. I love my sweet baby.


Because of this I have the most beautiful thing on the planet in my life. Happy Birthday love...

Comments

Jasmine said…
Wow, you looked good for just having a baby! I'm jealous. :) (I looked all red, flushed, and "shiny".)

She was such a pretty baby. Happy birthday, Aria!
Kimbo said…
I can not believe she's two already. Where has the time gone. I remember when we got the exciting news you guys were expecting and then even better holding her when she was just weeks old. I can't believe what a little cutie pie she has turned into. Happy B-Day sweet little Aria!
Alicia said…
Yay, Happy Birthday Aria! We love two year-olds!
Unknown said…
Happy Birthday, Aria!! We can't wait to see you!! We LOVE you!!!
I seriously hope I am that beautiful after I go through labor and having a baby.

Happy birthday!
Ashlee said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIA!!!
Love the pictures. It is fun to see infant pictures and toddler pictures and see how much they evolve!
David and Amy said…
Ahh, she is a little beauty. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Aria! Juliet had so much fun at your party!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...