Skip to main content

so so much fun!

 Jeff is in LOVE with cars lately. That and monsters and trains and dinosaurs. We have  a ton of fun at our house. We had a pretty basic party with just a few friends on Saturday. But it was all cars themed. We played car car truck. ate yummy food. and drove cars on the 'track' on the floor.
 Red light green light was the main event...
 Jeff covered this thing with m and ms all by himself. He loved his birthday! All of it.

 Opening presents! He loves this part.
 On his actual birthday (Sunday) we downplayed it but still gave him extra loves. We went on a walk in his new rocket ship pj's which he loves!!!
 His birthday gift from us was a ride on the train! This boy was in hea. ven. He stretches his first two fingers out and drives them around like cars. Sound effects and everything. Hot wheels, apparently are optional. He also has an affinity for airplanes as clearly demonstrated... :) Waiting for the train....
 Here it comes!!!
He is so darling!!! :) It rained on the day we planned to do it close to his birthday, but cousins came to visit and got to join us! Charlotte's so cute in the back there too.
We followed it up with a trip to the butterfly exhibit at the HMNS! So awesome. Jeff's favorite were the roaches. Aria loved guessing what the butterflies would look like when they came out of the cocoons.
 Jeff was deathly afraid of being put down in the butterfly room. Aria just desperately wanted one to land on her.
  Because Nate loves me and only me.. :)

We love you Jeff! Happy Birthday!






Comments

Your hair is so so long! Dont ever cut it! I love it! You guys are having so much fun! Cant wait to celebrate Kennedy's birthday now after reading your post!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...