Skip to main content

Nutshell.

So this is Jeff!! HE always wants to help me in my crafting endeavors. This time it was gluing individual pieces of sticks onto a clock. He had to be right there the whole time.
Again. Jeff loving his black at the home depot.
Doing stained glass the the center for contemporary craft.
Aria did a beautiful job.
Nothing like little bodies doing preschool yoga!


They were actually really good at it. We made 'thankful' turkeys.
Built temples with sugar cubes at costco. Talk about best family nights ever.

Jeff being as pliable as ever. So glad he has his thumb to comfort him during all the many times I have to wake him up to pick up Aria at school.
Went on the best date ever with my love!! We love the pops symphony. Props to my friend Erin for lending me some clothes to help me feel hot! :)
Nate presented his research at the AACP meeting in Las Vegas. I designed the poster... It looks pretty good even if I do say so myself. But the diagram, he drew himself. I'm so proud he's putting his skills to good use.
We had a Halloween party. - we made mummies... :)
I know this is still from October, but They loved looking at their shadows...
When Aria gets home from school it's the best hour of the day according to Jeff. She adores him too. Hugs him first instead of me.
Started training for a 5K... Don't look at the numbers on the treadmill. I said DON"T! :) It was totally my cool-down in case you were wondering.
I did 30 days of Thankful in November. I was definitely grateful that our gym had pbs.  I'm thankful for this talk/the conference issue of the ensign.
I'm thankful for Kraft mac and cheese for those nights when there's just too much going on to cook.
This little gold bracelet. It was my Mom's. Reminded me of who I can be. and my hands... who totally belong to my Dad.
Aria loves giving and receiving notes. I'm grateful for her grandmother who thinks of writing her for no reason...
A man who vacuums. nuff said.
Grandma who comes to visit and cuddles with my Aria, because that's what she needs.
My cute Turkey!! :)
Game nights are the best with these lovely people.
And Jeff who's always been my ham. Love him to pieces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...