Skip to main content

busy march.

 The big talk of March was that we got to go to Grandpa and Grandma's house. Aunt Chelsea and cousins Isaac and Charlotte got to come visit us and spend some time with us. It was so fun to visit. We love it every time.
 Even though for the only time every 15 years or so,  Easter was actually after tax season, we celebrated in March anyway. Jeff is getting super good at finding eggs. Pure joy! They were all the hard-boiled kind which to be honest... Jeff loves just as much as the candy ones. We eat eggs ALL the time.


 In an attempt to get some cousins pictures we went down to the Santa Clara orchard. We battled sun, bugs, itchy grass and the 'evil hour'. But somehow we made it out alive.
 Granted this was probably our best shot without editing.
 Jeff loves to do Once there was a Snowman.
 The field was really pretty, and I loved trying my best in full sun.
 These two are so sweet with each other and I'm so glad I get to be their Mom.
 Doing what they do best... ignoring me.
 And there was at least one pictures where at least one person was kind of smiling. No thanks to Jeff. :)
 He can be handsome but man is he a ham first. You can even see he's waiting to burst in this photo.
 And he's just so sweet sometimes.
 Aria's really become this beautiful girl. We finally got some of her teeth straightened out and her face is so symmetrically beautiful now. I'm scared for her future. She has the most amazing little body.
 And a reserved personality.
 She always seems to fill me up with love whenever I need it. she is so giving. And thoughtful.
We did some fun things too. We went and watched Devin. A Lot. Jeff was inspired. This was such a sweet moment for me to see Grandpa Swallow with him. I love these two boys so much and I love that they like to play together.
 
 As you can see, we did our best.. killing time... :)

We spent some time at the brand new children's museum. This bubble machine was definitely the hit. More tears were shed and more fights conquered over this bubble thing than anything else there.
 Afterwards, we went and played at the splash pad. Don't worry. It was march. and kind of chilly. and we weren't planning on it. But how could we say no when water is just so much fun.
  
For those who don't know. I sing with our ward choir. Even if I've never practiced. I always hated it growing up, but now that I've been choir director I now fully understand how valuable it is to have good voices singing with your choir. Even though I've always done it... I got a little 'reward' this time.
A good friend of ours (Patrice) offered us a ride, although it was totally unnecessary, I knew of a little girl who would be devastated if I didn't jump at the opportunity to go for a ride.

She was thrilled beyond belief and I was just happy to be in these beautiful mountains that I miss so much. I got to ride the 'cadillac' Silver. It's a good thing we live in Texas because she is my little cowgirl.

It wouldn't be trip to St. George without a trip to the temple... This temple will always feel like home. I got to go with my beautiful sister this time.
Due to my Mom's new job (aka. obsession) We spent hours upon hours upon hours processing tax returns. 
We finished our trip off at the SAND DUNES! We always enjoy the sand. Jeff was terrified that we were going to be going to the 'beach'. He hated the beach but when he got there he decided that this beach is the best beach ever. Due to the extreme lack of water. :)
When we got home it was tooth losing time. Mommy's the champ when it comes to pulling teeth. ;)
Our favorite cousins came to visit us for her birthday. We went and watched the elephants taking a dive in the pool. Despite the rain it was a really fun day.

 We tried our hand at our first service project. We helped put out and organize clothing and then enjoyed plenty of breakfast and snacks. :)
 And who doesn't enjoy running around in a confined pit. It's like a giant play pen!!!!
 Nate and I went to the school's auction this year.. Mardi Gras. We had a great time. We're getting to know more people and really enjoyed ourselves.
The kids got the idea that it'd be fun to climb up a doorway. I wish I remembered where they got the idea, but I have no idea. This was Jeff's best attempt.

 
 Aria on the other hand...
 She's always been my climber.

We just got new phones and on one of our evening walks... We tried out the camera feature with some selfies... shameless, I know.


These are the kind of pictures I like to take.

And these are the kind that Nate likes to take...
 
We've also been enjoying the new google magic photos where they do stuff to them and you don't have to do anything.. Notice Aria's in the picture TWICE!! :)
 
 We've been loving our blue bell.. Taking after their parents I see....


Comments

Rob said…
Tots adorbs Aubs. Tots adorbs.

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...