Skip to main content

Cinder - relly

What can I say. We just love our little Cinder-relly! Thought you all might enjoy what Aria thinks is fun. We've discovered that one of her favorite toys is a wet wipe. She'll wipe off her face, the table the floor, anywhere she can move her hands!

Comments

Amie Orton said…
Nate and Aubrey! I found your bloggy blog through sara and dylans,, YAY! I'm so excited to see that your raising your little girl right.. to be a slave and clean your bathroom! haha.. no seriously that is so funny that she can be so entertained by a wet wipe.. She is getting soo big.. Well glad we found ya in the world of bloggers.
Unknown said…
I'm glad you left a comment. It's so fun to find people inour crazy blogging world and catch up a bit. What a cute family! NOw we can stay in touch. :)

-Annie
Unknown said…
YAY! I'm SO glad you found me! I haven't seen you in over a year now, cuz the last time I saw or spoke to you was when you were still preggers! Auria is SO cute. WOW I can't believe you are a mommy to a one year old already! Yeah I'm happily married now! If you ever want to take a trip to Cali let me know cuz I'd LOVE to see you! :)
OH MY GOSH!! Of COURSE I remember you! HOW ARE YOU!! We are doing good :) How funny! HA HA How do you know Becky? I KINDA know her :) Her little sister married one of my best friends, so I met her at their wedding and funny I became friends with all of them HA HA :) Yeah I am SO adding you to my list of blogs! I am so excited! So how has everything been going! Married, Kids... WHAT ELSE!! :) It is fun growing up huh :) No kids here, Where are you living :)
Jenna Marie said…
Hey Aubrey! This is Jenna (Heinrich) Corry. I found your blog through Kirsten's today. It's fun to see you! I see your mom every once in a while, and so I knew you had a baby (born exactly a year after mine! :) and that you're doing great... But it's so fun to see you on here and see pictures of your sweet little girl! How is everything? And is Chelsea getting married soon?
Anonymous said…
Yeah i'm glad you found me! Aria is a doll! Love those big brown eyes! I'm so glad I got to see you on Sunday as well! Crazy how long it has been, you look great! And I love your dark hair ! I love blogs, they are the best to keep in touch!

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...