Skip to main content

Sam and Sarah!







It's been a fun and hectic weekend! I can't believe how time flies! Sam and Sarah came to visit us. It's the first time we've seen them since their wedding. They are SO busy! We had a great time showing them around the best parts of Las Vegas. Sarah had never been to Las Vegas so she was intrigued by the many many many hotels on the strip. We spent most of our time at the Bellagio. Aubrey's favorite hotel. We also went on a hike up at Red Rock Canyon! More of a walk - because of Aria. But it was raining! What a sight to see in Las Vegas!

Comments

Jenna Marie said…
Looks like fun! My dad designed the Paris hotel! (Talk about a lot of work!) and helped with the Bellagio. Yes- We are living in Orderville. Have you ever been? It's quite a little town, but we like it a lot! How are Mike and Heidi doing? I havn't seen them since before they got married.
Ben & Kirsten said…
It is just so weird you guys ended up in Las Vegas..for now! Do you like living way closer and not having to drive through snow to go see your family? I'll bet that's WAY nice! So speaking of baby hunger...when is your #2 coming?
Mensch sieht die süss aus... und damit meine ich nicht nur die kleine auf dem Arm.... Tja rotes Haar ist enorm verführerisch...

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...