Skip to main content

Hermana Danielle!!



She's back! And she looks amazing! So excited about everything. Especially everything hispanic. She made us all try apples with chili powder on them. To be honest, it actually tasted okay. Don't think I'd do it on my own, but it was okay. We love Aria's frown in this picture. It couldn't be more perfect! It was great to see all our friends again!

Comments

Ashlee said…
Looks like you guys have been having a blast. Glad to see it. And as always Aria is a doll!!!
Hey we were thinking about doing a BBQ this saturday. Check out the dental wives blog. You can get the link on my blog if you don't have it. Hope you guys can come!!
Jessica said…
I was just thinking about you and your family. I am so glad that we can keep in touch through our blogs! Your daughter is just beautiful!!
Such a cute little girl! :) That is awesome! and you look so happy! I always thought you were so cute! :) HOW FUN! And brave of you to like Apples and Chili peper... nice :) Austin got me to eat Mole' or whatever. The Crazy Corn. It is corn with mayo and lime cream stuff all over it with Chili peper and cheese I can't spell HA HA :) It was really REALLY good, but... would I have ever eaten it if he DIDN'T make me.... probably not :)
Hey Aubrey! Justin and I just started a blog, and I was blog surfing and I found yours! So I just wanted to say hi!! Your blog is wayyy cute & Aria is just the cutest little girl!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...