Skip to main content

june bugs

 School's out!! We celebrated by making Jeff's favorite craft so far... wooden cars!
 I did some crafting of my own and took this to a great party. Thank Loni! I ended up with something really great too! So fun to see all the fun Texas stuff.
 Shortly after school started, we headed to Utah for a wedding! My brother's!!! Here we are on our way to dinner. Nate thinks he's so cool taking pictures while I'm driving.
 Holding my adorable little niece. It was good food and even better company!
 We made it to the temple!!!
 Nate got a little snap happy.
 At least I got ready that day.. :)
 beautiful day in SLC!
 And who doesn't love All you can eat Coldstone.
 Did I mention Nate was snap-happy? I bet you've never seen so many pictures of me...
We got to spend some much loved time with Grandma Pettit. She was so accommodating in her beautiful home. We loved every minute so much! As you can see, it appears Nate and Will are enjoying the tramp more than the kids.
 We went and visited Will and Tabi's new home where they are making amazing renovations on a wonderful new home for them. Aria and Tigi hit it off really well again. I loved watching it happen. I'm so sad Aria got sick so we only got to spend this one day with them.
 Playing.... again. Seriously.. these two never stop.
 Jeff's trying to pull Nate. apparently he pulls with his face.
 Devin has about a billion cars. so Jeff was in heaven making lots of traffic jams.
 I donated my hair!! 10 inches later. So great to feel lighter and cooler this summer.
 









Lots of 'limp body's and climbing on uncles.
We went swimming. My chicken one passed her class, and my little dare devil in the pool decided he was too scared of people to put his head under the water, so he didn't pass. Anyone who's seen him swim would tell you otherwise. He's practically a fish. We'll work on the people thing.. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...