Seriously, we had a really great time at the bird sanctuary.
They only thing that didn't turn out was their temperament of this bird. No less than 10 seconds later, Aria decided to put her finger imediately through the fence. I'll have you know that it did not get retracted with out a few scars and a few tears. This bird may look nice, but it's really mean.
Appearances can be deceiving. Aria LOVED the goats! I never thought of goats as docile animals, but they were perfect for petting.
We went with a few of our friends and had a great time.
To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today.
Comments
YES! Becky does an AMAZING job!! Love LOVE her!
We live in Sacramento - it is about 2 hours north of San Fran. Not far at all :) Are you guys going to San Fran any time soon :)