Skip to main content

Trick or Treat

We got lots of good things to eat...
Can you guess what we are? Although Aria appears to be a monkey - she's really a music box. That may help you in your guesses... :)

Not the best lighting but it ended up turning out really cool....


I have to say, I love her when she smiles, I love her when she doesn't.

We also had a lot fun playing in the leaves at Grandma and Grandpa Great Radmall's house. It was fun to finally have it look like fall outside a window, even if it wasn't my window. I have to say I don't miss the snow of Utah Valley, but I definitely miss the colors in the fall. Thanks for letting us come and stay Grandpa and Grandma! We had a blast!

Comments

that is awesome!! Once you said Music Box I KNEW!!!

That is awesome! Austin and I were thinking what would be really cool couple costumes :) That is a good one too!! I should add that to my list :)

I miss playing in leaves. Austin and I got ours all raked up nice ready to POUNCE and it started raining... grr... wet leaves are no fun.

Anyway, AWESOME PICS!!! Love the costumes!
What an adorable picture in the leaves! You are so camera smart!
Erin said…
Wow, awesome pics, awesome costumes, awesome people!
Jolene and Ty said…
You have such a cute little family!
Alicia said…
Good work! I want to be themed next year. I think it adds a lot to the fun.
Laura said…
I love your costumes! How fun! I had completely forgotten that Brian Reed was serving in Las Vegas. The Reeds are such a wonderful family, I am sure he is a great missionary. Stephen used to be good friends with one of their other sons and was over at Brian's house all of the time. I am sure he would have a lot of funny stories to tell about us. :)

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...