Skip to main content

Grateful for:

Being able to see Beauty and the Beast at SCHS. My Brother Jared was Maurice. He was awesome! He had a really serious part but I was laughing at him throughout the WHOLE thing. I hope he didn't hear me, he really did a great job! We also got to spend time with Chelsea and Tyler. We love them! Isn't my brother huge?

Hand me downs! Although this dress is a little old fashioned, it is so adorable on my little girl! I wish I could just gobble her up.

It finally rained! I know I keep taking pictures of her with an umbrella but she's just so darn cute! and let's be honest, it NEVER rains here. It made the whole world a better place. One more reason to be grateful!

PIE!!! I made homemade pies for my very own Thanksgiving. They were so yummy! Lemon and Oreo. For recipes and close-up pictures see: In My Shoes

Photoshop: To make me look better and spruce up Aria's photos.

Comments

Rae said…
Your pies look great!! I bet you all had a blast and congrats on doing your first thanksgiving!!! I'm sure it was WONDERFUL!!

OK---Aria is ADORABLE in that dress!! LOVE IT! She's really soooooooooooooo cute.

miss you guys!!!
Laura said…
I love any picture of Aria that you put up. She is so cute! Your pies look delicious!
I so love pies... Mmmmm

CUTE DRESS!!
Ashlee said…
That is so fun that you got to see your brother in his play. Beauty and the Beast is a fun one too! Aria looks great in that plaid-of course she could wear a tablecloth and look cute:) Good work on the pies can't wait to try them! BTW-i too think of Centennial days and dancing when I hear "All I want for Christmas" GOod times:)

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...