Just for memory's sake, I wanted to post some pictures of some very dear friends of mine. They've helped me grow in ways that are unbelievable. They changed me for good. I'm so proud of them. They all did so well. This isn't all of them... somehow I missed taking pictures of a few of my favorites. They will always be in my heart. Aren't they cute? This recital was May 21... 3 days before we moved. They put together a little pizza party for me afterwards. It was so fun to spend time chatting and having a good time. We will assuredly miss everything we've made for ourselves in Vegas.
To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today.


Comments