Skip to main content

Jeff: 1st Grade


 Grade: First
Favorite Subject: Science, specifically the moon.
Favorite thing to do for fun: Play on the iPad, specifically Skylanders, PBSkids and Cars game

Least Favorite thing to do: Watch a boring movie, eating zucchini
What I want to be when I grow up: Pizza maker at Domino's so he can make the crust how it's yummy.
What I would do next week if I could do anything in the world: Go to Disneyland
Favorite Movie: Star Wars
Favorite Book: How to Burp in Space,
Favorite Game: Mario Kart, Firetag
Where I would like to travel to: New York and the Statue of Liberty
Mama's favorite things about me:

You are the biggest sweetheart. It's okay to kiss me goodbye now. I think we have Evie to thank for that. You have lots of energy and dedication to a task. You are very obedient. But you still have to have a logical reason.  You are very inquisitive. Still loud. I look forward to seeing your growth this year. I love you so much.

Mommy's thoughts:
Back to school!! Neither of my kids have had attachments to me when leaving for school, nor I to them. But this year it was especially difficult letting them go. Facing the questions of people I hadn't seen all summer was a blindside of emotions that I didn't expect. I held it together until I said goodbye to these two little joys. #lovethem #hugsallaround But then I proceeded to cry all the way home. I jam-packed the rest of my day with things to do, but those few moments were hard. Not what I wanted, but really, how often do we get what we want. #nowjustfiguringoutwhatGodreallywantsfromme #lilmissaria #grade4 #myjeffyboy #grade1 #tryingtofillaholethatwillneverbewhole #evielaree #jumpingforjoy #hazelforcompany #totallyhelps


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

band wagon

To better suit my purposes, I have decided to make this more of a journal. That's what it is anyway, but I see no reason to allow random people to see it. I am going *private* Please leave your email if you are even a casual observer at the happenings in the Pettit household. You are welcome any time. The change will happen one month from today. 

overwhelmed, excited and bummed

Had an ultrasound yesterday of my already adorable and chubby baby boy. I really just want to squeeze his cheeks. and I think I'm ready to squeeze his cheeks tomorrow. Because he was being so good during the ultrasound, the sonographer wanted to practice some 4d pictures with our baby. Hooray for free! He definitely looks like a sibling. We're so excited to meet this little guy. However in this ultrasound we found out our baby weighs about 10 lbs. right now. I knew he was big, but I was a little overwhelmed at his size. Because of my previous situation, my doctor said that it is now pretty much impossible to try a VBAC. I have to admit that I'm a little bummed. For my own sake I wanted to list some pros and cons pros: A scheduled delivery date and time no hours and hours of labor I won't have the possibility of breaking my pelvis. Or LOTS of tearing I have a great doctor Healthy baby and a healthy mommy Cons: I won't be able to give a try at Vaginal delivery My baby...

crazy, crazy, CRAZY!

Seriously! I feel like I've been running like a chicken with my head cut off or rather with my head in the toilet. I'm finally past the 1st trimester blues... in case you had to read that sentence again... yes, we're expecting! and we're so thrilled. I'm about 16 weeks along and here's a little picture of the lima bean at 8 weeks. I'm due Feb. 28... We find out boy or girl in 3 weeks! yay! Daddy has been super busy in more ways than one. Aria would tell you 'He be on Tonga!' He had an incredible experience. Ask him about it if you get the chance. Here's a few pics of the beautiful island. And no you can't have my handsome husband. Don't worry, he's proud of his super cool glasses.... They get to host a $900 loops light that he won at a dental fair. Yay for winning something super awesome! I'm used to seeing the red rock natural arches and bridges... this one looks super cool too. What Nate calls the 'natural bellagio' - bl...